We provide digital and advisory services to small business clients so that you can make more money and have more time for life outside of your business.
Are you ready for clear skies?
What is a great bookkeeper?
more than just someone who records day to day transactions
Dear small business or non-profit owner…
Is it difficult for you to balance your checkbook every month due to accuracy issues?
Time or Expertise
Do you find yourself burdened with your business bookkeeping tasks because you just don’t have the time or expertise to get it all done – causing late financial reporting?
Do you have an efficient plan for keeping track of receipts and other paperwork for support for your company’s business?
Increase the Bottom Line
Would you like to partner with someone that will track your cash flow and help to increase your bottom line?
Do you think you just can’t afford a full-time, in-house accountant?
Bookkeeping that works FOR YOU
How does Clear Skies Bookkeeping work for you?
- Our fixed monthly price allows you to budget your expense, yet no monthly contract is required. Our service is cost effective. (You will not have the expense of overhead, staff payroll/benefits or office expense.)
- As a certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Online, you know that you will have anytime access to the very latest technology in web-based, workflow accounting software.
- Your funds are safe and risk free, as there is no direct access to your financial accounts.
- Our excellent customer service has a quick response time to any questions or needs that you might have.
- We provide oversight for all your financial information. Copies of important documents and IRS compliant receipts are stored securely.
- Financial strength is accomplished by meeting regularly to discuss your financial activity, budgeting and benchmarking.
- We are dedicated to your financial success. We take only a limited number of clients in order to focus on your business interests.
- An agreed upon, legal Engagement Letter is provided before commencement, for your clear understanding of the details of the terms and objectives of our services.
- All your restricted and/or semi-restricted non-profit funds will be properly recorded and acknowledgement receipts sent. IRS 990 forms will be prepared and filed timely, if applicable.