Bookkeeping for Churches
Do you feel confident in your church’s testimony as to the proper handling of your church funds?
Are your financial records accurate and timely?
Do you need help establishing sound policies and procedures regarding internal controls?
Do you think you just can’t afford a full-time, in-house accountant?
Are your restricted funds tracked and accounted for according to the IRS charitable giving guidelines?
Stewardship =the activity or job of protecting or being responsible for something.
This creates an interesting situation for maintaining responsible stewardship in most small churches. Very few can afford a full time, qualified, employee to keep up with of all the financial activities occurring within the church. Clear Skies is a family based bookkeeping service that desires to partner with churches to help them accomplish good, Biblical stewardship.
"Seven Bookkeeping Mistakes Churches Make and How to Fix Them"
Clear Skies give peace of mind
Bookkeeping that works FOR YOU
How does Clear Skies Bookkeeping work for you?
Beside the advantages listed here, we realize that churches have additional accounting requirements.
- Your financial activities will be handled with the upmost privacy and security
- All your transaction will be properly recorded, with provided documentation
- Your restricted funds will be accurately classified and expenses tracked
- Annual acknowledgement/receipt letters will be sent to all your donors
- Timely reconciliation of all your bank, debit/credit, savings and investment accounts, and
- Monthly reports will be provided for your organization, enabling you to make sound financial decisions.
- Accurate reports will help give you an effective budget, establish priorities and create a spending plan
- Discussing proper procedures and internal controls will give you peace of mind